The Hildebrand Project invites graduate students to submit an essay on any theme in Dietrich von Hildebrand, to be presented at the 2022 ACPA meeting in New Orleans (Nov. 17-20).
- Essays should be prepared for blind review and e-mailed to Dr. Mark Spencer at email@example.com.
- Essays will be judged by a committee of senior Hildebrand scholars.
- Essays must be submitted by July 1, 2022.
Three winners will be selected
- Winners will be awarded $600 to cover travel, lodging, and other expenses to attend the 2022 ACPA.
- Winners will present their papers at the Hildebrand Project’s 2022 ACPA satellite session and responses will be given by senior Hildebrand scholars.
- For questions or more information, please email the Hildebrand Project at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE TO APPLY
July 1, 2022
The 2022 ACPA meeting will be in New Orleans, LA.